LOVE

My photo
-Sarah & Sabastian ... percintaan antara BENUA .. takdir yang menemukan mereka.. dan takdir jua yang bisa menentukan nasib percintaan mereka .... terpisah dek jarak n waktu ... namun MASA penentu segalanya ....

Wednesday 20 April 2011

chapter 3 ~ 5

sayang :  hi baby

Me : sayanggggg.... there u r?
Me : where have u been?'
Me :  i wait for u here so long already....

sayang : sorry honey ... i b outside the hse jst now.
sayang : weather r so nice today

Me : really? u sure u jst sit outside? somebody wth u?


sayang :  yes honey... i do sit outside the hse 
sayang : n yes some one wth me...

Me : oh really?? i know u not alone...
Me :  it's ok then...
Me : u carry on wat u did.. n wat u want to do

sayang :  honey.... dont u want to know who is wth me?

Me : if u want to tell me...

sayang :  honey....

Me : yes ...

sayang :  i hve my lady next to me ... holding her hand n look at the sky ...
sayang :  i'm wth u.... all evening honey ....

Me : really? u keep me safe wth u all the time ?

sayang : off couse I do Honey... i think abt u all day long

Me : tq sayang ... i'm know u do think of me...
Me : coz  i also do the same things...

1 comment:

  1. i love to look at the sky n blow long distance kisses to you...every day Kisssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete